Dakota Baptist Convention Remittance Form
The DBC Remittance Form helps the DBC know how churches want to designate their Cooperative Program giving. Funds sent to the Dakota Baptist Convention can be divided as follows:
- Cooperative Program: this fund is the general purpose fund. It is used to meet the ministries and needs of the Dakota Baptist Convention. A percentage of this fund is also forwarded to the Southern Baptist Convention to fund national and international ministries.
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions: this fund is 100% used to fund SBC North American missionaries. There is an emphasis for this offering in March but a church can give to this fund year-round.
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions: this fund is 100% used to fund SBC international missionaries. There is an emphasis for this offering in December but a church can give to this fund year-round.
- Baker State Missions Offering: this fund is used to support Dakota missions and ministries. Each year, the Executive Board decides specific Dakota missions and ministries that this offering will be divided amongst. Examples include Native American ministry, pastoral and church staff emergencies, youth ministry, and summer mission internships. There is an emphasis for this offering in September but a church can give to this fund year-round.
- A church can also designate its gift to any other SBC or DBC ministry. Examples of other designations include Disaster Relief, World Hunger, and Church Planting.
If you are needing a Church Contributions Remittance form, below is a blank one. Please fill in your SBC ID# (you can call Paul @ 605.716.0130 if you don’t know it) as well as your church name and address. You can also contact the DBC office (email@example.com) to have a remittance form designed specifically for your church.