Taking a Stand Against Abuse
We desire to help churches take a stand against any kind of abuse, from mental abuse to child sexual abuse. We are joining together with the other Southern Baptist state conventions to offer training and resources to prevent abuse and minister to abuse victims.
Protecting Your Ministry from Sexual Orientation Gender Identity Lawsuits:
A Legal Guide for Southern Baptist and Evangelical Churches, Schools, and Ministries
Click here to view document
20% off Religious Freedom Legal Membership for Your Church
Our culture is changing, and these changes are leading to changes in the law. As a result, churches are experiencing legal challenges to their religious freedom. Challenges are arising at the local, state, and federal level on several issues, including:
- Sexual orientation & gender identity laws: Elected officials have made attempts to prohibit churches and other employers from maintaining biblically based codes of conduct related to marriage and sexual behavior.
- Use of church facilities: Some government officials are attempting to dictate how churches can use their buildings, even if it means violating their beliefs.
- Unconstitutional regulations: Some states have attempted to force churches to provide abortions in their health plans, despite their deeply held beliefs about the sanctity of life.
- Equal access to government grants and property: Churches across the country have been discriminated against and denied access to neutrally available public benefits simply because they are religious.
Your church needs to be prepared to face these, and other, religious freedom issues. But you don’t have to bear this legal burden alone – we’ve partnered with ADF Church Alliance to equip you.
By joining ADF Church Alliance, your church can be prepared and protected for potential challenges, so you can continue to live out your faith and freely minister.
ADF Church Alliance provides personalized and virtually all-encompassing religious freedom legal help for churches, whenever they need it, for a flat annual membership fee that’s based on church size.
Because of our partnership, you get a 20% discount on this already affordable program. Enter code DBC20 when you apply.
Become a member and have peace of mind knowing you have a strong legal advocate ready to stand with you.
- Apply Online at ADFChurchAlliance.org/DBC
- Use Promo Code DBC20 for a 20% discount
- Keep the doors open for the Gospel
Doing the essential spiritual work that prompts a movement of God which propels the church into a state of health and wholeness that leads to growth and reproduction.
Bring a Mission Team to Your Church
The Dakota Baptist Convention hears from groups all around the United States who would like to help churches and ministries in the Dakotas over the summer. Opportunities that you might want to consider include: block parties, neighborhood surveys, church repairs, VBS or backyard clubs, youth retreat, or neighborhood clean-up. The opportunities are limited only by your imagination.
Looking for pulpit supply? Need someone who has been vetted and can be trusted to truthfully and honestly preach the Word of God while upholding the tenets of the Baptist Faith & Message? Perhaps you are in the Dakotas and would like to be a supply preacher. Either way, we have you covered!
We have a list of supply preachers who have been vetted by their pastors. We also have a sign-up form if you would like to be considered (and vetted!) for pulpit supply.
Here you can earn about how you, as a church or an individual, can help plant churches in the Dakotas.
This is also the place to go if you are a current NAMB/DBC church planter looking for resources.
This grant is used to assist DBC churches in allowing their pastors to take a 1-3 month sabbatical leave. The grant will provide assistance in providing supply preaching and pastoral care in the pastor’s absence. The sabbatical grant will also coach the pastor and church in developing a sabbatical plan.