- This event has passed.
Baker Mission Week 2019
September 8 - September 15
We will be receiving our Baker State Missions Offering again this September. Our goal is $30,000 and we will be allocating portions of this offering to Pastor & Church Emergencies, Youth Ministry & Camps, Summer Missions Interns and Native American Ministry. Our theme is “One Mission Together: Caring, Sharing, Giving & Growing.” Our theme verse is Hebrews 13:16, “And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifice God is pleased.”
Every dollar given to this offering remains in the Dakotas to fuel missions and ministry. We are asking our churches and pastors to make a commitment to set a goal and pray for missions in the Dakotas. We are looking for 30 churches to commit to raise at least $1,000 for this goal. We are asking all of our churches to give something toward helping us meet and hopefully exceed our goal.
Would you pray about your commitment to this offering, lead you church to set a goal and then fill out the form below? We would like to see if we can raise at least our goal and maybe exceed it. Your commitment can be an encouragement to other churches to give as well. I hope to be able to let you know how much total has been committed by our churches by August 1st.
Here are the churches that have committed to be 1 of 30 this year:
- Christ Church in Rapid City
- Capitol Heights Baptist Church in Pierre
- Sovereign Grace Church in Aberdeen
- North Hill Baptist Church in Minot
- Connection Church in Belle Fourche
- Cornerstone Community Church in Mitchell
- Connection Church in Spearfish
- Lemmon Baptist Church in Lemmon
- First Nations Association
- Calvary Baptist Church in Rapid City
- Cross Roads Baptist Church in Minot
- Cornerstone Community Church in Mobridge
So, please pray and let’s do this for the glory of God and for the sake of Christ in the Dakotas.
Downloadable Videos (from Vimeo.com website):