2022 Pastors/Wives Retreat
DBC pastors and wives are invited to attend one of two retreats in September. The first retreat will be September 8-10 in Mandan (registration is closed for this retreat). The second will be September 22-24 in Huron. Each pastor is also invited to bring a key leader and his wife.
Each retreat will feature a guest preacher for the two evening worship sessions, morning workshops that focus on evangelism, and several hours of free time on Friday afternoon. Each retreat will begin with registration and fellowship from 4:30pm – 5:30pm on Thursday and finish with lunch on Saturday.
This year’s retreats will NOT have programming for children.
Mandan, ND (Registration is closed for this retreat)
Retreat Leaders for Sept 8-10
- Retreat Speaker: Mike Proud, Colorado Baptist Convention
- Worship Leaders: Jaz & Breanna Terzic (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Breakout: Chris Collier (Langdon, ND)
- Breakout: Jon & Seth Ballard (Spearfish, SD)
- Breakout: Annie Bifulco (Rapid City, SD)
- Devotional: Paul Young (Fort Totten, ND)
- Devotional: Jeff Musgrave (Minot, ND)
Retreat Leaders for Sept 22-24
- Retreat Speaker: Tim Patterson, Baptist Convention of Michigan
- Worship Leader: Todd Fuehrer (Mandan, ND)
- Breakout: Garvon Golden (Rapid City, SD)
- Breakout: T.J. Green (Williston, ND)
- Breakout: Catherine Renfro (Atlanta, GA)
- Devotional: Everett Hornbostel (Moorige, SD)
- Devotional: Buck Hill (Pierre, SD)
NOTE: We will make hotel reservations for you at one of the following hotels for the retreat that you select. Each hotel will provide breakfast on Friday and Saturday. All other meals and activities will be at the host church.
2611 Old Red Trail, Mandan, ND 58554
100 21st St, SW, Huron, SD 57350